The Makita 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum is a compact and powerful solution for fast and efficient cleaning. At only 18-3/4 in. L this compact vacuum can be used as a hand-vac or with the floor nozzle extension for floors, carpets and hard-to-reach spaces. The kit includes the fast-charging 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion battery and efficient Rapid Optimum Charger. Its part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Includes: 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery (BL1820B), 18-Volt lithium-ion rapid optimum charger (DC18RC), extension attachment (451424-7), floor nozzle (122858-8), crevice nozzle (451240-7), filter (451208-3), cloth vacuum filter (443060-3)
- Up to 15-minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 18-Volt compact lithium-ion battery
- Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection
- Strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning
- Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Increased storage capacity for longer time between waste disposal
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 18-3/4 in. L
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort and control
- 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge (compared to BL1815)
- 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25-minutes or less
- 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1820B is compatible with 18-Volt LXT tools
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1820B, features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Equipped with Star Protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star symbol
We have very little carpet in our home, because we have two large dogs and a cat and there hair can be an issue. It was always a pain to drag a cord around the house with a vacuum. The bigger machines exhaust would blow there hair around the room, but this Makita works like a CHAMP! and since we have been using it we have discovered other uses (blinds, door & wall trim boards etc.) I was a little concerned about the battery life and the power of performance due to the extension arm, but Makita delivered. Thanks to all for providing and delivering a great product that solve a big problem for us!!!
I love my 18 Volt Compact lithium-ion Makita cordless vacuum, it’s very light, handy, pretty powerful on hard floor and floor mats. Once I have vacuumed my condo and it seems the battery starts getting low, I set it to rest and next day it seems like it regain some power back and I can vacuum some more. The battery recharges very quick. I don’t need to leave the vacuum close to the power wall outlet in order to recharge it like some others vacuums, instead I can put it right in the store room closet and the charger can sit anywhere on a little place or counter plugged in. The inconvenience is: the extension too short, I wish they would make it a little longer, the filter needs to be clean often because is small and the battery could be the 3Ah instead of 1.5.