The Shark ION Robot® is designed with a Tri-Brush System, combining side brushes, channel brushes, and a multi-surface brushroll to handle debris on all surfaces, corners, and edges. Use the SharkClean™ app or voice control with Alexa or Google Assistant to start cleaning from anywhere.
- THREE BRUSH TYPES. ONE POWERFUL CLEAN: Tri-Brush System combines side brushes, channel brushes, and a multi-surface brushroll to handle all debris on all surfaces.
- COMPLETELY INTEGRATED IN YOUR HOME: Shark ION Robot® senses ledges and stairs, avoids damaging furniture and walls, and maneuvers around potential stuck situations, truly knowing your home.
- CLEAN FROM YOUR PHONE: SharkClean™ app lets you start and stop cleaning and schedule your robot to clean whenever you want.
- EASY VOICE CONTROL: Use Amazon Alexa™ or Google Assistant™ to easily make the robot clean at your command in your connected home.
- BUILT, TESTED, AND PERFECTED: Shark puts their robots through rigorous testing, performing thousands of hours of real-life use to give you a reliable, ultra-powerful clean.
- STOCKED WITH BACKUP ACCESSORIES: Comes with two extra side brushes and an extra filter for quick, convenient maintenance.
- Includes: (1) Shark ION™ Robot (2) side brushes, (1) filter, (1) lithium-ion battery, (1) charging dock, (2) Extra side brushes, (1) Extra filter
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
My daughter bought me this wonderful vacuum after I seen and loved hers. My concerns was could it handle a home with 7 huskies that shed like crazy and a messy Parrot. The answer is YES! This Shark is awesome and works like no other robot vacuum I have seen. I program it to clean as often or little as I need then just empty container every other cleaning. No mess, no fuss, easy as can be.
I used the Shark Ion while I was home as I have not used a robotic sweeper before. I have carpet and hardwoods with carpet runners. The Shark Ion maneuvered over the hardwoods and swept the runners very nicely as well as the main carpet. The only issue was it got caught on the threshold of the dining room however barriers were provided with this product that allowed me to block it. The amount of dirt picked up was surprising to me! The only thing I have to add is that it is perfect for a quick pickup but not a deep clean. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I recently received the Shark Ion Robot Vacuum R76 with Wi-Fi. Open the box: Box contained the actual robot, the charger dock, Extra brushes, user manual and a special magnetic tape. Setup: The setup was pretty much straight-forward. Clear instruction were provided on possible locations and requirements for the charger dock. I plugged in the charger and put the robot for charging on the dock. I downloaded the app on my phone. Connecting to Wi-Fi and then to the app was pretty easy too. The robot was ready to use! Use: The robot is very good in navigating obstacles and it does a fine job cleaning too. I dropped some small paper pieces in gradually decreasing sizes and apart from the smallest size it did collect all others. To further check up on the smallest size, I dropped similar sized bread crumbs and it did pick them up. It does a smooth job between carpet and wooden flooring seamlessly. Also, it is extremely easy to clean the trash receptacle after use. The app is fairly convenient and I am able to schedule cleaning for later times and that helps a lot. If I’m at work and I know guests are going to arrive at the same time when I reach home, I can use the app to ask the robot to start cleaning from my workplace. The magnetic tape provided can be cut to different lengths according to one’s needs. This tape prevents the robot to enter the space cordoned off by the tape. I use it to prevent it from going under my bed where all wires reside and it does sense the tape and acts accordingly. Overall I’m very satisfied with my TONY SHARK! (Yes that is what I named it!!) and would recommend it to others as well. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]