Reconditioned Genuine E series E2 Blue 2 Speed Vacuum Cleaner with highly efficient Water and HEPA Filtration Technology. The E series E2 Blue 2 speed Rainbow vacuum cleaner is one of the most powerful bagless canister vacuums on the market with an amazing 80 CFM of power. Use it as a powerful deep cleaning vacuum on its high speed, or a quiet, efficient HEPA and water based purifier when used on its low speed. With its Rainbow tool kit and the deep cleaning High-End Genuine E Series E2 wide-path electric power-nozzle with an amazing high speed brush roll with edge cleaning brushes makes cleaning faster and more efficient. Paired with the Canister Vacuum this is an excellent deep cleaner. Rainbows are perfect for any home large or small. Any floor type from all carpet types to any hard floor surface. Clean stairs with ease by taking advantage of the Rainbow’s extra-long hose reach and array of Rainbow attachments from the power nozzle for carpeted stairs to the floor tool on hardwood stairs. Use the Genuine E Series E2 Blue electric power nozzle with No-Slip-Belt to make quick work of your vacuuming needs.
- Reconditioned genuine Rainbow e series E2 blue 2-speed – bagless canister vacuum cleaner with highly efficient water filtration technology, is one of the most powerful bagless canister vacuums on the market with an amazing 80 CFM of power rebuilt using a top-to-bottom complete rebuild process and quality control inspection
- Versatile – Rainbow 6-piece tool kit the deep cleaning high-end genuine E series E2 blue and wide-path electric power-nozzle with an amazing high speed brushroll with edge cleaning brushes and genuine Rainbow hoses
- Dependable – since all Rainbow vacuums use a water filtration system to keep the air and motor clean, this gives it superior durability compared to other bagless vacuums on the market this combined with a top-to-bottom complete rebuild process/quality control inspection and its high quality construction, allows it to come with a 5-year limited motor warranty and 2-year limited bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Wet and dry pickup/shampooing – with all Rainbow vacuums, you can use the included wet pickup hose to extract water from any surface and shampoo with an optional shampooing system use the wet pickup feature to leave your floors clean and dry
- A tool for every job – Rainbow tool kit includes: duster brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool, floor tool, 1 straight extension wand and 1 curved extension wand dependable – Rainbow use water filtration which keeps the air and motor clean with our expert GV complete rebuild process/quality control inspection, allows the vacuum to come with a 5-year limited motor warranty and 2-year limited bumper warranty
- A tool for every job – uses 32 mm GV 18-piece pro tool kit which includes: duster, crevice tool, upholstery tool and the floor tool also includes the hand held shampooer, mini electric head, squeegee tool and refrigerator coil cleaner
- A TOOL FOR EVERY JOB – Uses 32mm GV 18-Piece PRO tool kit which includes: Duster, Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool and the floor tool. Also includes the Hand Held Shampooer, Mini electric head, Squeegee tool and refrigerator coil cleaner.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Plastic basin leaks around the top and bottom joint. The clip which holds the unit to the dolly was broken and the spring was rusted. Other than that it runs fine. It is difficult to find a contact at Home Depot to call or email with these issues. I wish someone at Home Depot reads this and contacts me.
I Love the Vacuum. However, the vacuum itself looked very beat up. When it arrived I was expecting new attachments, but the straight tool wand is scratched up and pitted with evidence of rust inside the neck. The push button has a a rough action and noisy. The power head wand has a few deep dents and the cord holder broke when I placed the cord into it.